Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Photos of AJ

Well it's been a few weeks since Andrew was born so I thought I should probably share some more pictures of our wonderful little boys. I'll post another one soon with the birth if anyone is interested.
 This was right after they cleaned him up and gave him to me.
 Jason went to the nursery to help with his first bath and everything. He's a natural!



 In the recovery room after being bathed. He's adorable (I love his chubby cheeks)

 The first couple of days that Andrew was home the doctor recommended that we supplement with a bottle until my milk came in. When he was born he had low blood sugars and wanted to make sure that we kept it up. Braydon loves to hold his brother and help out, however, he doesn't understand when we ask him to get something for us. All in good time.


 Braydon's first experience with S'mores. I think it's safe to say that this kid likes them

 This was the bouquet that Jason made me for Mother's Day. Best bouquet EVER!!

 Family Portrait. I probably should have tried to wake AJ up but I figured I better let him sleep.

 Daddy reading to Braydon and AJ

Cutest picture ever!

2 comments:

C said...

I love these pictures, thanks for sharing. And what a good big brother.

HighJumput said...

Very good blOB This is more informative for us .please keep it up.please visit the Jump Around Utah