Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick Story...

Unfortunately I don't have a picture for this but it was hilarious when it happened.

On Sunday night I had just fed Braydon and I could hear him working on something, trying to get it out. A few minutes later I heard the audible noise of him pooping. I waited about 5 minutes and Jason and I went into the room to tackle it together. Jason was holding his legs while I wiped. I had gotten him all cleaned up but I wanted to use one more diaper wipe to make sure I didn't miss anything. I reached into the drawer to grab another wipe when I saw something fly out of the corner of my eye and I heard Jason give a little yell. I thought maybe Braydon had peed but no, it was much worse than that. I looked at Jason and he had a poop spot on his leg, I looked at the floor and there were poop spots next to the door, and then I looked at the changing table and there was poop all over it, he also managed to get his sock. I looked at Braydon and he was smiling. Jason and I have never seen poop fly like that, but it is one of the joy's of parenting that we are discovering.

1 comment:

C said...

A poop fountain?!! Oh great.