Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't had much time to update within the last month so I'll work on writing up what we've been up to but I wanted to share some pictures with all of you.

I came home from work on our anniversary and saw these sitting on the counter. He knows I love Gerber Daisies!


We tried our hand at making our own turkey for Thanksgiving...I think we did a pretty good job. And a picture of Jason carving the turkey.
Here is my Christmas Ornament Wreath I made, I don't have a hot glue gun yet but when I do I can fill in some of those wholes and make sure that they ornament isn't going to fall off the hanger.
And of course, our most important purchase during the Thanksgiving weekend. We ordered our crib online on Thanksgiving night and got the mattress for free and shipping for $1.00, needless to say we felt pretty good about it. Now all we have to get is some sheets and we'll be good to go on that front.


And for the final picture, do not attempt to adjust your computer monitor. Yes, I really am this large at the moment. My belly button is starting pop out but only part way so Jason calls it a half moon.

1 comment:

Smith family said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (and Dad says a very pregnant woman.) Love the new wreath and couldn't help but notice your advent calendar--Dad wants to know what candy you've got in it. Love the new baby crib, looks very nice!