Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Slow Weekend...

This week I have been uploading photos to Wal-Mart to finally get developed after 2 years. I figured it was about time I actually filled up our photo album and some of the picture frames that we have. Now our issue is where to put the frames. I think we'll just do some rearranging of the ones currently on the walls and see what happens. Another thing that we have done is finally cleaned up a lot of the clutter around the bedroom which will help when we finally buy a crib. And Jason has built a changing table topper for one of the dressers, he gets really into it. I love my man! He even has a blister on his thumb and on the palm of his hand to show that he is a handyman. Jason had to work yesterday and he has to work today, but we were able to get in the annual conference breakfast before he had to take off. We did Blueberry Muffins, Bacon, and Hash Browns...delicious! Other than that we haven't done a whole lot this weekend. I'm sure I'll post a picture once I have things set up around the house. It's interesting, I've heard from two people this week who are expecting boys. Ours is still kicking quite a bit which confirms to that everything is still going well. I'll write more later.

No comments: