Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love Survey? Is that what you call these things?

Even though I was an English Major you would think that I could come up with something compelling to write about. I promised myself that I would update our blog more frequently but other things come up and I forget. So since I’m not ready to post an update on our lives the past two weeks I’ll leave you with this fun little survey about us, you know since it was Valentines Day and all…So here are my answers...I had Jason answer the same questions just to see where we differed, an interesting experiment. If his answers don't turn out well I'm taking this down...

♥ What are your middle names? William and Renée

♥ How long have you been together? 10 months…it seems longer than that though

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Ummm…a day? I don’t know! We met and he asked me out for that Friday

Who asked who out? Jason asked me out

♥ How old are each of you? He’s 27 and I’m 26

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Ummm…When we were dating Jason lived with his brother and so we saw him a lot. Now that we are married we probably see my sibling (Brittany) the most.

♥ Do you have any children together? Nope, not yet...we have 3 adorable nieces and one handsome nephew

♥ What about pets? I wish…we want a beagle puppy but can’t have any pets in our apartment

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Umm…right now we are just trying to figure out the job situation; Jason’s just trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life and wanting to go back to school. We’ll make it work!

♥ Did you go to the same school? No

♥ Are you from the same home town? No

♥ Who is the smartest? I think he is but he tells me that I am. I guess I’m more book smart and he’s more street smart.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Oh that would be me!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Café Rio…we try not to eat out a whole lot though we have to save money!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? San Francisco, Medford, Pocatello, and LA

♥ Who has the craziest exes? I’d say he does, he has stories to back them up.

♥ Who has the worst temper? That would probably be me too…

♥ Who does the cooking? We both do, anyone have any good recipes we should try out?

♥ Who is more social? Jason…he makes friends with everyone

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I think we both like the house to be clean.

♥ Who is more stubborn? I don’t know…

♥ Who hogs the bed? He hogs the bed but I get all of the covers

♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do

♥ Where was your first date? Formosa (Chinese Restaurant) and then he took me bowling and then to ColdStone Creamery

♥ Who has the bigger family? I do I think

♥ Do you get flowers often? Yes! He treats me well!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?Well, we’ve only been through Thanksgiving with my Family and Christmas with Brittany and Clay but I think we’re going to try and keep it even, somehow…
♥ Who is more jealous? I don’t know, probably me

♥ How long did it take to get serious? About 2 weeks

♥ Who eats more? Jason!!!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? We both do

♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is, depending on the program…

♥ Who drives when you are together? Jason


And here are Jason's answers...He is more brief in his answers than I am...


♥ What are your middle names? william renee

♥ How long have you been together? 9 months about

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2hrs

♥ Who asked who out? I asked her

♥ How old are each of you? 26 &27

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? hers

♥ Do you have any children together? nope

♥ What about pets? none

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? work

♥ Did you go to the same school? nope

♥ Are you from the same home town? no

♥ Who is the smartest? her

♥ Who is the most sensitive?her

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? cafe rio

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? san fransisco

♥ Who has the craziest exes? me

♥ Who has the worst temper? me?

♥ Who does the cooking? both

♥ Who is more social? her

♥ Who is the neat-freak? her?

♥ Who is more stubborn? me

♥ Who hogs the bed? her (I'll have to talk to him about this one!)

♥ Who wakes up earlier? her

♥ Where was your first date? furmosa/bowling

♥ Who has the bigger family? her

♥ Do you get flowers often? get her flower

♥ How do you spend the holidays? together

♥ Who is more jealous? dunno

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 3 weeks

♥ Who eats more? me

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? me, sometimes both

♥ Who's better with the computer? me

♥ Who drives when you are together? me

3 comments:

B said...

YAY An update but not really but that's ok, I don't really need an update since I see you more than anyone else that reads your blog. It made me laugh that Jason answered all of them with one word, or two. I'm bored, baby's sleeping so I'm going to fill it out too.

K+N+N+A said...

Jason, you are truly a man of few but IMPORTANT words... You guys are just about spot on with each other. Impressive! We miss you guys and this survey makes me really want to just hang out with you and Clay and Britt. :-)

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

Smith family said...

Who are the Weepies? Sounds like paid mourners. Or Mom's at weddings. Love the survey. I'd take it except my memory fails me on most of the questions. (That's how we've stayed married 32 years. Short memories)